Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Thank you, Sara, for my award! I'm honored.

And thank you for providing me with a quick and easy post when I was suffering not only from writer's block, but writer's indecision and writer's lack of time and energy. Writer's apathy is maybe a better term. Hell, maybe even Writer's depression. Here goes...I think I've answered these questions before, but the answers have definitely changed.

1. Where is your cell phone? Printer
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Energetic
4. Your father? Grieving
5. Your favorite food? tasty
6. Your dream last night? R-rated
7. Your favorite drink? Juice
8. Your dream/goal? Comfort
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. Something that you aren't? Forgiving
15. Muffins? Cornbread
16. Wish list item? Lottery
17. Where did you grow up? Virginia
18. Last thing you did? Cereal
19. What are you wearing? Sweats
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Felines
22. Friends? Patient
23. Your life? Chaos
24. Your mood? Sad
25. Missing someone? Edna
26. Vehicle? Crap
27. Something you're not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? Cheap
29. Your favorite color? Depends
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Tonight
32. Your best friend? Lifelong
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Coworkers
35. Favorite place to eat? Couch

I think I'm also supposed to award this award (!) to six other fabulous bloggers who are "Over the Top," but it's late, and I'm reading a really good book (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins) and want to get a few minutes in before I pass out, so I'm going to mull it over so as not to make any snap decisions that I might second-guess later.

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...