Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cabin Fever

There are MANY things I could be doing today while I am a prisoner in my own house.  Here are a few of them:

1.  Cleaning.   
2.  Baking Christmas goodies. 
3.  Reading.
4.  Napping.
5.  Watching t.v. that's inappropriate for children while Andrew       naps.
6.  Showering.
7.  Painting or working on a room.
8.  Doing my nails. 
9.  Writing Christmas cards that will be Happy New Year cards.
10.  Making a list of shopping that I still have to do (all of it!).

Guess what?  I'm not doing ANY of them.  I DID redecorate the blog, though, and check facebook, and sign up for gmail.  That's SORT OF productive, right?

2 comments:

Tobye said...

Love the redecorating, though!

Tam said...

Great job on the blog! LOVE IT! Sorry you guys are still having some craptastic weather....but I bet the snow has been beautiful!

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...