Monday, August 18, 2008

A random shot to brighten your Tuesday...

This is from a business trip I made to the eastern side of Virginia on Monday. I was just happy to know that the Atlantic Ocean is where we left it back in June. This was shot at Ocean View Park in Norfolk.

With the school year starting and many things up in the air for us, it was nice to see it with my own eyes. I fear I might not see it again for a long time.

Tam, thanks for cutting me some slack and understanding that I needed this "mental health" half-day. This picture will be one of the things I cling to as it starts to get cooler.

Good luck to Tam and the educators who read this blog on a great school year!
---J

No comments:

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...