Friday, November 14, 2008


With the college basketball season around the corner, I decided to take a more recent trip in the WayBack Machine. This shot is from November, 2005. Andrew is a wee pup - just three months old. We are at the JMU Convocation Center for an exhibition game. A tradition that continues to this day begins with this shot of Andrew with Duke Dog. I was flipping through all the Duke Dog shots at work this week. It is hard to believe it has been three years. It goes without saying that Duke Dog and Mommy look pretty much the same. Daddy has been losing hair - not Duke Dog's fault!!



2 comments:

Voice of Reason said...

The Duke Dog is the one on the left??

Steve and Ali said...

Okay, so I usually don't give in to Matt's humor, but this one was too funny! I laughed and laughed sitting at my computer!

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...