Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thirty Day Photo Challenge: Day 4

 Day 4:  Post a photo of your night.  Impossible for just one photo!  From the moment we walked in the door, here is the havoc that has ensued. 

Cleaned up a puddle the cranky old cat left on the carpet.  She doesn't like it when the litter box is messy, but this is a first, and hopefully a last.  Grrrr.
Started Phantom Menace for our little menace/Star Wars addict.  Popcorn was necessary.


Fixed dinner.  Slaw and spaghetti. 

Helped Shmoopy hang the self-portrait that Andrew brought home today. 
I love this!  Then I did dishes and cleaned the kitchen, but I forgot to take a picture of the mess.

Fed Swimmy and Giggah their evening meal.
Got a hug from my favorite guy on his way to bed.

Still to do...a load of laundry, work on my class a little, watch a little t.v., and be in bed by 10, which is my new resolution.  Two of those might actually get accomplished--my money's on t.v. and bedtime!

2 comments:

alisha said...

4 days in a row...impressive :)

Tamara said...

I'm trying, I'm trying! The real struggle is going to be that we'll be away for a long weekend, so I have FOUR posts to do tonight to not break my run! Yikes!

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...