Monday, April 04, 2011

Thirty Day Photo Challenge: Day 9

Day 9:  Post a photo of the person who has gotten you through the most in your life.  That's a convenient coincidence, because today just happens to be my 19th wedding anniversary.  The person who has gotten me through the most, who has been there to support me, no matter what kind of huge bitch I was being at the time, is none other than my dear, sweet hubby of nineteen years.  I'm sure I don't tell him often enough how much I depend on him, and how much I treasure and respect him.  I'm not mushy like that (unless I'm most of the way into a bottle of wine) and tend to keep my emotions pretty close to me (unless it's anger--that I can express like a champ!), so he probably goes under-appreciated quite a bit of the time.  But he's my soul mate, Ricky to my Lucy, the yin to my yan, the sail to my ship...you get the idea.  Happy Anniversary, Shmoopy! 
Yep, he's a gift. 

No comments:

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...