Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's a SANDBOX!

Even though Andrew was kind of into playing in the dirt, and even
though we thought we'd have to wait until next week for sand, Grammy and Poppy were able to bring a ton and a half of NICE
sand for the box today. I'd have more pictures of the actual process, except that Andrew and I had been in his little pool when Mom and Wayne got here, so I was soaking wet. James had already told me that the camera batteries were low and to take them out of the Swiffer WetJet if I couldn't find some new ones, but in my rush, I couldn't remember what he told me to take the batteries from, so I raced upstairs (still dripping, remember) to get the camcorder, only to be told the memory card is not in the camera. "F---, F---, F---" is basically what came out of my mouth, in my fear that I'd miss the Big Dump, and I couldn't find my damn cellphone anywhere. So, this is what I was able to pop off before the camera shut itself down for good. Ugggh. Fortunately, Mom had her camera (which I didn't know until after my wild goose chase....grrrrrr) and we were able to document the event, but now I have to wait for her to email me the pictures. We took some tonight, however, as Andrew and I christened the box with all the beach toys and had a grand old time. A big "THANK YOU" to everyone involved in the project!
---T

No comments:

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...