Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ELECTION DAY!

I can NOT stand the suspense any longer. I'm chomping at the bit to watch the news and the tickers as the polls start closing at 6. We were at the polls early this morning and didn't have too much of a wait, although some of my colleagues are reporting 30 minutes to an hour--in a fairly rural area like this, that's a big deal. Andrew was happy to help me vote. Although he has no clue what's going on, he knows we want Barack Obama to be president, and through no prompting from his parents (I SWEAR), said, "John McCain's a bad man." I said, "Honey, he's not a bad man, he just won't be a good president." Out of the mouths of babes.

Andrew, Lion, and I cast our vote for BARACK OBAMA!

2 comments:

Voice of Reason said...

And I thought that you would enter a write-in vote for Rick Springfield.


V.O.R.

Anonymous said...

Dear Voice: You of all people should know that you can't be president if you're a naturalized citizen, smarty pants.
Otherwise, it's a fantastic idea.

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...