- Now I feel pressured to come up with good things to confess.
- I cheated and ate a bowl of cereal tonight after being really good for two days straight.
- I'm frustrated that my husband won't stop talking to me while I'm trying to type.
- I was offended to see on my preschooler's progress report that he could only count to 18 and didn't know what a rectangle was. For the record, he can count to 39 without help and does know what a damn rectangle is. He can also color in the lines, he just chooses not to.
- I take great pleasure in decorating my Yoville house on Facebook and waste entirely too much time on it.
- I didn't do the dishes tonight, and they're sitting in cold water in the sink.
- I'm a much nicer, happier person when I don't eat carbs.
- My elbow still really hurts from falling a month ago, and it might actually be fractured.
- I tried to watch American Idol tonight and couldn't, because Posh Spice frightens me.
- I am sick and tired of cold weather and excited by the 50 degree forecasts for the weekend.
- Nothing gets on my nerves more than a goody two-shoes showoff.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Tee Tee's Tuesday Evening Confessions
Thanks, Tee Tee, for letting me participate in the special edition Tuesday Evening Confessions!