Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tee Tee's Tuesday Evening Confessions

Thanks, Tee Tee, for letting me participate in the special edition Tuesday Evening Confessions! 
  • Now I feel pressured to come up with good things to confess.
  • I cheated and ate a bowl of cereal tonight after being really good for two days straight.
  • I'm frustrated that my husband won't stop talking to me while I'm trying to type.
  • I was offended to see on my preschooler's progress report that he could only count to 18 and didn't know what a rectangle was.  For the record, he can count to 39 without help and does know what a damn rectangle is.  He can also color in the lines, he just chooses not to.
  • I take great pleasure in decorating my Yoville house on Facebook and waste entirely too much time on it.
  • I didn't do the dishes tonight, and they're sitting in cold water in the sink. 
  • I'm a much nicer, happier person when I don't eat carbs.
  • My elbow still really hurts from falling a month ago, and it might actually be fractured.
  • I tried to watch American Idol tonight and couldn't, because Posh Spice frightens me.
  • I am sick and tired of cold weather and excited by the 50 degree forecasts for the weekend.
  • Nothing gets on my nerves more than a goody two-shoes showoff. 

4 comments:

Tam said...

LOVED this post!

Tamara said...

Thanks Tam! Go see Tee Tee and play along!

Unknown said...

i loved your confessions!
thank you so much for playing along!

Tam said...

ON my Choice post...thanks for you comment. HMMM what made me write..What I was told recently by someone.

Have a great day!

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...