Monday, March 21, 2011

Andrewisms

Andrew was full of witticisms this weekend.  I wish I could remember them all, because he was making me giggle.  I did manage to remember two of the winners:

Andrew:  "I want to have laser eye surgery."

Me:  "Honey, you don't need that.  You have perfect vision."

Andrew:  "I still want it."

Me:  "But honey, that's for people who can't see well, like me.  People who need contacts or glasses can have surgery where they use lasers to fix the eye so they work right.  You don't need that--yours already do!"

Andrew:  "No, Mommy!  I want the laser eye surgery where they put LASERS in your EYES!" (And he made his fingers look like lasers shooting from his eyes.)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Last night at bedtime, while he was bouncing out of the bed because he had taken a two-hour nap in the car on the way home from the lake, Andrew came bouncing down to the office while I was checking in on Facebook. 

"Mommy, do we have the materials to make droids?"

"No, we don't.  And it's getting late, so get back to bed and go to sleep."

"Well, we need to get some.  You know, like some metal and stuff." 

I'll get right on that. 

No comments:

On Confusion and Covid Tests

Photo credit: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/ 20200323/new-test-will-give -covid-19-results-in-45-minutes Turns out "confusion&q...